Brooks and Lindsey
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Ugly Sweater Party
I am way behind on posting about Christmas so hopefully I will get around to posting about all the fun things we did. For starters, we had an Ugly Sweater Party before Christmas with our friends in Pocatello. Some of the outfits people came up with were quite hilarious! Wish I would have taken pictures more pictures but we did get quite a few "cheesy" shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey! I found your blog through another friend's blog. You guys are so cute! How are you liking Idaho?
Em hideous sweaters... looks like a blast!
Looks like fun. I'm bummed we missed it. But lets definitely get together soon... we could even do a "craft night" and make some flowers, I've been wanting to make more. Can't wait to see you guys, it's been way too long!
Haha these pictures are great! I'm stealing them now to put them on my blog
Post a Comment