Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had such a great Christmas this year. It was our first Christmas being married and we quickly learned how hectic holidays can be when two families are involved...or in our case four! We were crazy busy but we absolutely loved spending time with our families. My sister, husband, and adorable baby were in town from California and Al's brother was also home for Christmas from college. I think Christmas Eve is my favorite part of Christmas. For as long as I can remember, my family has a fondue dinner with both cheese and chocolate fondue. Alan has quickly fallen in love with the tradition as well.

We spent Christmas morning with Alan's family and then went to my house on Christmas afternoon.
All the kids

And one of the best things about Christmas was spending time with my nephews.
My little buddy Lucas
I absolutely fell in love with Weston over Christmas....wish I could see him more often.
I love this picture!

2 comments:

Kurt and Jordan said...

How fun!!! I know Christmas is always so crazy once you get married and multiply the families!!! Sounds like you had a fun break though, I might just have to come to your house next Christmas Eve, that food looks soooo yummy:)

Shan and Cam said...

That last picture is classic!! I'm stealing it to put in my photo library. I love it!! Miss you guys!