Dani and Ray got Rock Band for Christmas so a couple weekends ago we went over to try it out. I don't think Alan or I will be joining a band any time soon. I think the only time we passed a song was when one of us sat out. However, we did have fun making fools of ourselves!
1 comment:
I'm so bad at that game. Like ridiculously bad.
Those pictures from New Years were cute of you guys. Your snowboarding story reminded me of when we went together that first time... remember when I slid through that tall man's legs? And how we couldn't dance in advanced dance the next day because we were so sore? We were so funny together.
I hope your hand is getting better, can you get it wet yet? It was so good to see you last weekend, I'm just sad we didn't get pictures. Love you Em!
Post a Comment