Monday, January 18, 2010

New Years

We spent New Years this year at a cabin with our friends. Unfortunately, I had to work that day but we ended up getting to the cabin not too late and had a great evening with our friends. We went out to dinner, went sledding, played an intense game of Gestures, and ate lots of good food!
The next day Al and I went snowboarding at Brighton. I have only been twice before and it was back in 9th grade. Lets just say it was not the best idea to go down the regular hill after going down the bunny hill once. I don't think I will be taking up snowboarding as my next hobby but we still had a good time.

3 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

Those are cute pics... and now you have documentation of your one millionth coat :)

Jeff and Linz said...

New Years was so fun with the Panniers!! You guys are the best! When are you coming back? We need to plan a fun little date!! Miss you guys!

Emma said...

Oh we missed you guys on New Years. I am glad you had fun though. Sorry about the stitches!