This is how we will be watching TV for the next week until we move!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Couchless
We were very fortunate that Alan's mom had an extra couch and love seat that she gave us when we got married. We decided to buy some new couches for our home in Pocatello. A couple nights ago we decided to post our old couch on KSL to see if we could make some money. Alan posted the couch at 11:00 at night. The next morning I was up early getting ready to head to Pocatello for a job interview. I got a call at 8:00 from a 208 number which is the area code in Pocatello. I assumed it would be someone calling about one of the jobs I applied for. To my surprise it was someone calling about our posting on KSL. She said she wanted to come look at the couches that morning because she was headed to Pocatello. Turns out she recently got a job as the women's soccer couch at ISU and was moving that day. She came over, sat on the couch, and we helped her load them into her moving van. I'm still in shock about the coincidence of the situation. Seriously, what are the chances that she would be moving to the same place as us. And of all places...Pocatello! Hilarious! So basically I'm sold on KSL and looking for any item in our house that I can sell. Next item on the list...our microwave!

This is how we will be watching TV for the next week until we move!
This is how we will be watching TV for the next week until we move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the lamp shade!
Post a Comment