Saturday, August 22, 2009
We Made It!
We are now official residents of Pocatello Idaho! We moved last Friday and I vowed to myself that I will not be moving again for a long time. Moving is a lot of work and not to mention expensive! We are so grateful to our families and friends who helped us out so much. Pocatello is definitely a lot different than Salt Lake but we are slowly adjusting to small town life and are embracing the field and railroad tracks in our backyard. Alan starts Pharmacy School on Monday and I started my job last week as a Psychosocial Rehabilitation Specialist. We are excited to start this four year adventure!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Post pics of the inside of your house now.
glad you made it! 4 years will go by fast and then you'll be sad to leave:) your house looks like its cute!
wow that is so crazy!! Im sure once you adjust you guys will love being there!! Im excited for you guys!
Glad you got there safe. Good luck with the next 4 years :)
Yay you made it!! I can't wait to see pictures of your cute home! I hope you are liking work. Good luck with school Al! We can't wait for our Labor Day trip! Love you guys!!
Congrats Em. I'm so excited for you guys...looks like fun! And yes, I did just recently cut my hair...but we still haven't seen eachother forever! Good luck up North!
i cannot believe you are living in ID! We need to get together sometime! I hope the move went well, and you are getting all settled :) love and miss you em.
ps love your sweatshirt in the last picture! oh shopping in ecuador :)
Post a Comment