Thursday, August 6, 2009

24th of July

This post is a bit late but we had a fabulous 24th of July. We started out the day with breakfast in the canyon with my family. There is nothing better than eating in the canyon in the summertime.

We went boating at Deer Creek with Blake and Michelle. As always, we had a blast. We ended the day with a barbeque and spent the night in Heber.




They think they are so cool!!!

2 comments:

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Looks like fun! Your doing good! your not far behind at all. I still haven't posted about the 4th. Ha ha. When do you guys move? We should have a friend bbq before you guys leave. :)

todd and erin said...

Emily--I don't remember how I found your blog, but I'm really happy I did. It looks like you are really enjoying married life! Good luck moving to Idaho!!