Friday, July 31, 2009

Weston

A couple weeks ago I went to California to meet my new nephew Weston! I can't get over how cute he is and I'm counting down the days until I get to see him again. It was so fun to see my sister as a mom and I wish so bad that we lived closer to each other. I had so much fun holding Weston, laughing with my sister, and eating frozen yogurt every day. I'm still confused why Utah is behind on the frozen yogurt trend! However, word on the street is that Golden Spoon is coming to Salt Lake. Just another excuse for me to make the trip from Pocatello to the SLC!

I can't get over how cute his hands are when he eats!

Probably the cutest outfit ever!



Check out his little booties! Weston looked so cute in them!
I love this little guy so much! Congrats Shan and Cam...Weston is so lucky to have such great parents! Love you guys!

6 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Oh, how nice are you? We loved having you and we miss you! I'll send you some of the other pics we have of you and him... they are very cute. I haven't eaten frozen yogurt since you left... sad for me. Love you!

Larsens said...

He is so dang cute. You would look cute as a mom Em you better get on that!!! PS you should try Yogurt stop in Fiesta Village its so good!! Miss Ya!

Ashlee said...

what a cutie.

An average mom named rachel said...

What a cute baby. Being an aunt is so much fun. You are a natural at holding and loving that little guy! ;)

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Congratulations to you on becoming an aunt to another little boy. For now, Mary can substitute as your little niece, she's way girly. Weston is adorable! I know how it feels to long to live by your sister, I guess it makes being together that much better, right?

Emma said...

He is adorable! Nieces and nephews are the best!