Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July Weekend

We had a fabulous 4th of July Weekend. We were able to spend a lot of time just the two of us because both of our families were out of town. We headed to the park on Friday for a picnic.

The spread consisted of barbeque chicken wraps and gluten free brownies that were delicious!


Brent and Angela hosted a barbeque in the afternoon on the 4th of July. Unfortunately we didn't get any pictures but we had a great time. Thanks guys! After the barbeque we went swimming at Willow Creek Country Club.

That night we went to Sugarhouse park for fireworks. So I found out that Alan has never been to fireworks at a park. We got there pretty early and he kept asking me if they were going to announce when the fireworks were going to start. Halfway through the firework show, he asked if they were almost over! It was hilarious! Apparently I need to get him out more!

6 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

The bbq wraps look good, will you make them for me next week??

Ashlee said...

That's too funny he has never been to sugarhouse for fireworks!!!

Emma said...

Looks fun! I love the summer. I need to see you ASAP!

Larsens said...

You guys are such a cute couple! Fireworks at the park are the best! Glad you guys had a good time. I need to see you guys before the summer is over!!! Love ya!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

I'm sad we didnt get a picture when you came down to swim, these pics are so cute. you are definitely photogenic Em! let's hang out when i get back!

Jeff and Linz said...

Fun Em! You guys are so cute! When are we getting together???