Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Al!

Alan turned the big 2-4 on July 17th. He told me he was happy to be turning 24 because he thinks it sounds better than 23. I disagree and think time is flying by way too fast! I made Al breakfast on his birthday and then we spent the day boating with some of his friends! I think this last minute boating trip was Alan's favorite birthday present. I probably could have bagged all my surprises and he still would have been happy. He LOVES to wakeboard!



There were no pictures of me wake surfing that were worth posting. However, the highlight of the day for me was getting stuck in the life jacket!

That night we went to dinner with Alan's family at Market Street Grill. It was very yummy!


The next night I surprised Alan with tickets to The Fray at USANA amphitheater. We loved it and were actually very impressed hearing them live.

It was so much fun to celebrate Alan's first birthday home from his mission! Happy Birthday babe...I love you!

3 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Happy Birthday Al! Glad all the plans worked out and that he had fun. What a relief :)

Ashlee said...

Happy B-day Al. Looks like you guys had a fun day together!

anya said...

I had no idea Alan was such a awesome wakeboarder! I gotta see that in person! :)