One of the perks of working for the State is that you get random holidays off that no one else does. One of which is Columbus Day. We have been in need of a break from our hectic schedules so we planned a trip with our Poky friends to Heber. For some reason Park City never gets old to me even though I do the same thing everytime I go there. So of course the first day we hit up the outlets.
Cali, Charish, me, Janessa, and Mickenzie before shopping
Riding the tram up to the Alpine Slide
We lounged around, ate, laughed, and ate some more. Did I mention we ate? Charish and I were in charge of doing the grocery shopping and lets just say we might have bought a little too much food.
While the girls relaxed the guys played football
Alan found a great little spot to hike around called Cascade Springs. The highlight here was seeing a hairless cat on a leash. I'm still having nightmares.
No comments:
Post a Comment