I turned the big 2-5 on September 28th. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a slight breakdown about this milestone. I really want to freeze my life right now and never get older...does anyone else feel this way?
My friend Mickenzie's birthday was on the 27th of September. We joked (somewhat literally) to our husbands that they should plan a birthday bash for us. Apparently they got the hint and planned a fabulous evening for us. We started out the night by going to the Sandpiper for dinner, which they had told us about before hand.
Alan threw me off and had me convinced that we were just going to dinner with Brett and Mickenzie. He did slip and said something before dinner but he covered it up pretty good. When we got home from dinner, Brett invited us in to hang out for a bit and we were pleasantly surprised to see our fabulous friends.
The group minus Clayton and Charish who came later. Chase and Janessa apparently couldn't wait any longer by the time we got to our 50th attempt at the self-timer.
Thanks to Alan and Brett for planning such a fun night! Alan had work and school all day on my actual birthday so Mickenzie surprised me with a Costa Vida for dinner. Such a perfect way to celebrate...thanks Mickenzie!
So here's to a great 25th year! Can't wait to see what it will bring...



3 comments:
25...!!! bring it on crazy we are getting so old haha. glad you had a good b-day wish i could have been there to celebrate with you. love you EM!
happy Birthday!!!! Looks like a fun day!!! I can't believe we are that old, it makes me sad
What a fun surprise! You have a darling husband!
Post a Comment