Alan and I got some camping gear for Christmas and we have been looking forward to using it. Lucky for us, our friends were excited to plan a camping trip too. We had to coax Mickenzie a bit but I think she is now hooked and will happily go on future camping trips...right Mickenzie? Apparently everyone had the same idea as us because it took some searching to find an open campsite. However, it was worth the wait because we found a perfect spot.
Alan setting up our tent
The finished product
We made tinfoil dinners and I definitely need to make some adjustments next time. Who knew making tinfoil dinners could be so difficult? Apparently there are a bunch of tricks to avoid burnt veggies, which I will try next time.

The entertainment of the night was watching the guys shotgun mountain dews. This is seriously a stupid idea. Spencer has it mastered!



3 comments:
looks like tonz of fun!!! i miss you guys!
Haha I love it good times. Yes I already told Lindsey I would oblige to another trip in the near future :)
Looks like a blast Em! See, Pokey is FABULOUS! ;)
Post a Comment