Tuesday, July 20, 2010

4th of July Weekend

Now that it is practically the 24th of July, I figured I better post about our 4th of July weekend! My sister was in town from California so we headed down to Salt Lake for some family fun. I think every picture I took consisted of Alan or myself with our niece or one of our nephews. We must be obsessed! This is what our weekend consisted of...
A lot of BBQ's
Swimming
Pool races, chicken fights, and a broken ear drum...poor Shan!
I think Scott had an unfair advantage seeing how his legs are twice the length of Alans'.
Or maybe it was Lucas cheering on daddy that helped Scott win.
This little guys 1st birthday party!
We love you Weston!
We had a fabulous 4th and can't wait for the celebrations to begin this weekend for the 24th!

1 comment:

anya said...

LOVE your pics! Send me them will ya?! You got some fabulous shots... must be the new camera! See you tomorrow!