Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lazy Sunday

One of the biggest adjustments since moving to Pocatello is not being with our families on Sundays. Sometimes it makes for a long day...not that we don't love just being with each other! I miss my mom's Sunday dinners, spending time with our families, and playing with my nephew. Today I made a roast, which I had one bite of. I have decided the meat at Winco is a little sketchy and today was my last straw. Lucky for us the weather has been nice and we were able to go on a walk. Our night consisted of chocolate chip cookies and Rummikub.
Notice how the cookies are flat and burnt. I seriously cannot figure out my oven. It seriously cooks things in half the time a recipe says which makes for some unsuccessful meals. And yes, we play Rummikub by ourselves. I think we play it almost every Sunday and most always has a bet involved. Alan won tonight, earning him a back tickle. Guess I better rest my hands!

7 comments:

Mickenzie said...

Yes Winco meat is sketchy haha! I've never played this game you might have to introduce me

Shannon and Cameron said...

I want Rummy Cub soooooo bad!!

Mallory said...

i actually really like flat chocolate chip cookies. send some my way next time you are not satisfied. :)

Jeff and Linz said...

ha ha ha! I love Rummikub! We always play that with my family. Jeff gets so impatient with me cause he thinks I take too long! Whatever!

Ashlee said...

so fun.. Justin and I never play games together any more! We should start again!

P.S. those cookies look really good, I might have to go make some to eat right now :)

Anonymous said...

Gracias a las personas de buen corazón realizamos sueños hechos realidad somos una ONG INTERNATIONAL CONTRUCTORA que construye casas totalmente gratuitas a las personas mas necesitadas en todo centro América, ahora estamos en Colombia y necesitamos de tu ayuda. Cualquier inquietud nuestro E-MAIL funconstructorrescasadigna.7@gmail.com nos encuentra en mi patrocinio. com Gracias.

Anonymous said...

Gracias a las personas de buen corazón realizamos sueños hechos realidad somos una ONG INTERNATIONAL CONTRUCTORA que construye casas totalmente gratuitas a las personas mas necesitadas en todo centro América, ahora estamos en Colombia y necesitamos de tu ayuda. Cualquier inquietud nuestro E-MAIL funconstructorrescasadigna.7@gmail.com nos encuentra en mi patrocinio. com Gracias.