Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Eggs

Mickenzie planned a fabulous girls' night of dying easter eggs. She had practically anything you could think of to decorate an easter egg. To start the night off, Mickenzie showed us how to blow out an egg. If you haven't ever done it, it seriously is disgusting, yet hilarious!
Step 1...Drill holes in the egg, producing a terrible smell
Step 2...Break up the egg yoke
Step 3...Blow as hard as you can
We decided to have a contest to see who could blow out an egg the fastest. How sick are we?
And here are the results...
The finished eggs
Theres nothing like a night with your girlfriends!

5 comments:

Ray and Dani said...

Cute eggs! I'm impressed :)

Shannon and Cameron said...

Ok, that is disgusting. I think I just threw up in my mouth. But I will say the finished products are pretty dang cute.

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

I've always wondered how you do that. Ever since Ms. Mcallicheck's class got to do it in 2nd grade and we didn't get to because we were in Ms. Sibbitt's. Do you remember that? Lucky you finally learned. Maybe next year you can teach me!

Emily and Alan said...

That is hilarious Lise...you have the best memory. I can't even remember that! I loved Ms. Sibbitt...had her two years in a row!

Anonymous said...

Gracias a las personas de buen corazón realizamos sueños hechos realidad somos una ONG INTERNATIONAL CONTRUCTORA que construye casas totalmente gratuitas a las personas mas necesitadas en todo centro América, ahora estamos en Colombia y necesitamos de tu ayuda. Cualquier inquietud nuestro E-MAIL funconstructorrescasadigna.7@gmail.com nos encuentra en mi patrocinio. com Gracias.