Sunday, February 28, 2010

Colbie!

So we spent our Friday night raiding thrift stores, getting milkshakes at Sonic, and checking our blood pressure. We for sure felt like losers!

Lucky for us, Colbie Caillat saved our weekend and came to concert in Poky! We love her! Alan's friends gave him a hard time and said I owed him for making him come to the concert. Little do they know that Alan probably would have gone to the concert by himself! Best part of the night was that we got to the concert early and some guy in charge of tickets gave us different tickets for a better seat...definitely our lucky day!


9 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

I love her. I'm jealous. I hope she sang the song "Capri."

Emily and Alan said...

No she didn't sing Capri and I was so mad!

Ray and Dani said...

Yay! I bet it was so fun... I'm so jealous, I wish we would have been here. I'm glad you guys got better tickets, that's pretty sweet!

Jennifer Lane said...

oh my....i love colbie. sounds like an amazing weekend...blood pressure and all.

anya said...

You know... I was hoping she'd sing Capri too... love that song... especially right now! When I saw her open for John Mayer she didn't sing it either. Nuts. I was totally surprised that she sounded pretty good live. You just never know! So jealous that you guys got to go... and ems love the hair flower. I still need a lesson!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Haha! I'm jealous that you got see colbie live, I like her a lot too. See... Pocatello really is making it's mark on the map! I still think you need to petition for a target though.

mjm said...

all you colbie lovers - i don't know if i dare say this but i'm over colbie. :) but i'm still glad she went to pocatello for alan and your sake!

Anonymous said...

Gracias a las personas de buen corazón realizamos sueños hechos realidad somos una ONG CONTRUCTORA que construye casas totalmente gratuitas a las personas mas necesitadas en todo centro América, ahora estamos en Colombia y necesitamos de tu ayuda. Cualquier inquietud nuestro E-MAIL funconstructorrescasadigna.7@gmail.com nos encuentra en mi patrocinio. com Gracias.

Anonymous said...

Gracias a las personas de buen corazón realizamos sueños hechos realidad somos una ONG INTERNATIONAL CONTRUCTORA que construye casas totalmente gratuitas a las personas mas necesitadas en todo centro América, ahora estamos en Colombia y necesitamos de tu ayuda. Cualquier inquietud nuestro E-MAIL funconstructorrescasadigna.7@gmail.com nos encuentra en mi patrocinio. com Gracias.