Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Weekend 2010

We went to Salt Lake over Valentine's Day weekend. My good friend Melissa got married and my sister and nephew were also in town. I was so bummed I wasn't able to be with Melissa all day because of work but we did make it to the reception. Melissa looked absolutely beautiful and it was so fun to finally meet her husband Mark. It was nice to catch up with friends we hadn't seen in awhile.
It was so good to see my sister and we can't get enough of Weston. We spent the weekend shopping, laughing, eating, and getting pedicures! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures but of course I got one with my two nephews.
Alan's mom had a Valentine's Day dinner of Alan's favorite...crab legs. He only gets them when she makes them because I'm not a fan. I don't like the taste and it seems to be way too much work to pry out a tiny piece of meat! Alan and I got a couple's massage the weekend before for our Valentine's gift to each other. It was fabulous and much needed!

4 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

I love that pic of you in the back seat... sooo cute!!

Skye said...

Cody and i did a couple massage last year!a great gift both can enjoy! I wouldn't mind if that was a tradition! you guys look great! miss ya!

mjm said...

it was fun to see you at the reception while you were here. you and alan seem to be doing awesome things out there, and it's fun to hear about your adventures.

take care! --mal

Emily and Alan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.