Our Labor Day Weekend trip turned out to be so much fun! I realized how much I have missed the mountains when we crossed the border to Utah. I guess it is one of those small things that I have taken for granted. It was so much fun spending time with my friends at Kim's wedding shower.
Kimmy tied the knot last weekend and the wedding was beautiful...pictures to come!

After the shower we headed up to Heber with Al's high school friends. We attempted to go boating every day but the weather didn't quite cooperate. The boys had some intense tubing wars....Alan has a scar on his arm to prove it!
After the shower we headed up to Heber with Al's high school friends. We attempted to go boating every day but the weather didn't quite cooperate. The boys had some intense tubing wars....Alan has a scar on his arm to prove it!
I think the highlight for the boys was the all night halo tournament. This used to be a weekly occurrence back in High School.
Thanks everyone for a fabulous time...we had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment