One of my best friend's got married a week ago. Kimmy and I were random roommates our freshman year at Utah State and have been friends ever since! Kimmy looked stunning and the wedding was beautiful! It was the first wedding we have been to since our wedding and it was fun to be on the other side of things. However, it made me miss our wedding day!
Natalee, Skye, and I were put in charge of putting the flowers on Kim's cake...talk about nerve racking!
The finished product...I thought it was beautiful!
Alan suddenly got designated to be the van driver to pick up the guests for the ring ceremony. It was hilarious!
And one of the best parts of the weekend was seeing this boy!
2 comments:
You guys look so cute Em! I'm glad we got to see you.
It was so good to see you! i miss you like crazy! tell Alan thanks again for acting like all of our dates! He is too sweet. I am glad you made it to lava hot springs remember when we tried to go there.....maple grove:) good times
Post a Comment