I was privileged to spend my night last night witnessing the drafting of Alan's Pharmacy Class Fantasy Football Team. All I can say is out of control! Me and Dani were quite entertained as we watched our husbands frantically pick players. Is anyone else dreading football season...
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Pretty much Em. Although, Alan likes it WAY more than Scott does. Lucky for me. Crapy for you!
Would you tell those guys to STUDY already!?
If only the picture could show the tension that was going on in the room... :)
Haha I feel your pain, Drew took all night last week drafting & COULD not be talked to , it would just throw him off! Who invented this addicting game for men!!!
serious summer is such a nice break from Sports all together! I too think it is so funny how much guys get into fantasy football! it was so good to see you guys the last couple of weekends i miss you tonz!
You better believe i am. To get any attention from my husband at all in the next few months, i have to sit, watch an entire game, pick a team to cheer for, and yell at the tv every now and then. Probably not happening. :)
Post a Comment