Saturday, April 4, 2009
It's over!
So I have decided that a wedding is kind of like Christmas. You plan for months and the anticipation builds and then it is over in a single day! It's crazy that you plan your whole life for one day and it is over so quick. Our wedding week was jam packed and we loved spending so much time with our families. We had a dinner the night before the wedding at Market Street. Alan's family did an awesome job at planning the dinner. We absolutely loved our wedding day! The stressful planning was completely worth it because everything turned out better than I could have hoped for! Some of the highlights included: 70 degree weather, going to the temple, having our families with us, beautiful flowers, and the support of everyone that spent the day with us. The reception was a blast and it was so fun to visit with all the people that came to support us. Thank you to everyone who came! We spent the weekend in Heber and we have a trip planned to Cancun in May which we are looking forward to. We are loving life being married and we are staying extremely busy. I never knew it was so much work moving into a home and I have a new appreciation for mothers who cook, clean, and take care of a family. We are renting a basement apartment in Millcreek while we wait to hear where Alan will be attending Pharmacy School in the fall. Thank you to everyone who helped and supported us with the wedding! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Finally an update! ;) Cute picture! Is it in Heber?!
you guys are such a cute couple and your wedding was beautiful!! Married life is great and it only gets better!! Congrats again!!!! Lets get together sometime too!!!
IT turned out so beautiful! I am so happy for the both of you! Ok now we need to hang out! No excuses! ha ha. I wish I would of seen Nate at the wedding...So funny! You guys are gonna have so much fun in Cancun and You'll love the Royal Sands! I am Jealous! I want to go back! Call me soon so we can get together! Love ya!
Post a Comment