Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Well I never knew how much work planning a wedding really is! There is so much to do! We are almost down to the one month mark and there is a never ending list of things to do! Luckily, we found a place to live last week which lowered the stress level considerably. We found a cute little basement apartment and we can start moving our things in the first of March. My fabulous friends threw me a shower a couple weeks ago. I was overwhelmed with how much support my friends gave me and how much work they put into the shower. THANK YOU so much!!! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of all my friends but here is one of the Utah State Crew

Lisa had her sweet baby Mary and she is absolutely adorable! Congrats Lisa and Jon...I am so happy for you guys!

We doubled with one of Al's mission companions and went to the Kalai concert. The fact that I fell asleep during the concert was a definite sign I am sleep deprived!

And lastly, we went rock climbing a couple weeks ago. I was paranoid because I had never been before but it was a blast!

8 comments:

Miles and Chelsea said...

EM!!! Im so glad you have a blog now!! Im sure you have had this for a bit but i have not been on this for awhile!! Im adding you right now!! Love Chelsea Lowder...Im on miles computer!

Jeff and Linz said...

How fun guys! I want to go rock climbing!! I'm getting super excited for your wedding!!! Love you both!

Shellie Simpson said...

Hey Emily!! How are you. Congrats on the engagement!! I hope you are doing well. Welcome ot the blogging world!!

Foulgers said...

Emily!...and hubby?
You're so cute, you look amazing. So are you married? Havent seen you in forever but u=you prob are by now so CONGRATS! You two look so happy. Lets keep in touch, I havent updated our blog in a while, but I'll get to it then we can be blogging buds!
Michelle & Porter

Skye said...

Em- only 22 more days the count down is on! i am so excited for you! Rock climbing looks like fun!

Ashlee said...

ya i just happen to come across ur guys blog... Our blog is private so send me your email and I'll add you...

ashleewright07@gmail.com

Kurt and Jordan said...

Em- its Jordan(Deloach) Congrats on everything!!! I found your blog from ali's We have a blog too but it's private so send me your email at jordanmceuen@hotmail.com I love you tell your fam hi

Michelle said...

Your wedding was beautiful! It was so good to see you guys... hope to see ya guys this tuesday!