Hanging out and playing football on the beach
Bringing in the new year
Finding a Gluten Free Market, although the doughnuts I bought were rancid!
Bike riding on the pier
Universal Studios
We went to Hollywood and waited in line to get Wicked tickets. Unfortunately we didn't get tickets, although it was a prime people watching experience!
Thanks Hans and Laurie for a fabulous trip!
9 comments:
oh my goodness! You two are sooo dang cute :) I am so excited for you guys! Oh i miss you em!!!!
I am so glad you got a blog so i can keep updated more with you guys! You are such a cute couple. See you on Saturday em!
What a fun trip! You guys are so cute! Em you look beautiful next to the Celine star!
sweet dog to the blog we love you little love birds little emalicious and albear
Hi Al and Em. I love your great new blog!
looks like you guys had fun in cali! i am gld you finally gave me the link to your blog love it... love you!
I am so glad you blog! Looks like such a fun trip! You guys are so cute and I am so excited for your wedding! :)
Emily & Alan-
I came across your blog and had to tell you how thrilled I am for both of you! You two have such a great story together and I feel privileged to have been there when it all began in high school! I love the big pic at the top of your blog, darling! When is the big day? I only wish the very best for you both!
My mom has told me a couple of times that she has seen you two together and just thinks you both are so cute!
Kristin Goodfellow Morgan
www.bkmorgan.blogspot.com
Al and Emily I found your blog through Linds and Jeff! Im glad you guys have a blog, you guys are so cute together! Im so jealous that you just went to San Clemente, we have condo there and it is one of my favorite places in the world! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment