
As part of the inauguration into the national blogging society I felt the need to commemorate my fiancé and let you all know what an amazing and special person she is to me.
E – Exactness. I love how she is such a perfectionist and strives to do everything so perfectly. There is nothing cuter than watching her be so particular with everything she does. She makes me want to do everything 110%.
M – Mindful. She is always so mindful of others and their feelings. I love the way she is always trying to look at both sides to every story (Even when my side doesn’t make any sense).
I – Insightful. Em is always willing to give her “two sense”. It is so great to always know that she is there to voice her opinion and help make decisions.
L – Loving. She has a gift for being such a caretaker. Some of her cutest moments are when she is tending to me when I am sick and in need of love.
Y – Yowzaas! Yes I said yowzaas because she is the most gorgeous gal on the planet!
C – Curious. I love that she is always trying to figure things out, but even more so that we are people watching fools! Wow Disneyland was a blast!
H – Hilarious. I love her wit. She is always keeping me on my toes with her quick comebacks.
R – Righteous. She is such an example of obedience and dedication. You can truly feel the love she has for our Savior. She makes others want to be better and I love it!
I – Intimate. Great cuddler, there really is no better partner (even if she is only present for the first ten minutes of movies). Oh and how could you not love her cute little occasional snore!
S – Silly. She is always down to play around and have a good time. We could seriously just chill and entertain ourselves for hours. Two words my love GOIN BACK!
T – Talented. Can you say sporting event champion. I love that she is so willing to try new sports, but even more so that she is always good at them. Probably the cutest part is how she is always so scared up until the very last moment. (anyone that can slalom ski is a champ in my book!)
I – Interesting. The last thing that Emmy would be considered is boring. A more appropriate word would be mesmerizing!
N – Nirvana... Yes life with Em can be considered an absolute paradise (with a few bumps in the path), but the bumps are what makes life so great!
E – Everything! What more can I say she is everything I will ever want and need in a wife and more! Can someone say spoiled…
MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVE!
1 comment:
Is it lame that I got super teary eyed reading this darling thing that Al wrote for you???? Who is he!!??? I loved this post! Em you like need to copy and paste this thing and hang it up in your room. He is so sweet!! I can't wait for your big day!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment