Now that our life is finally settling down I feel like it's time to get back to blogging! Hopefully I can catch up! Back in May we decided to take a little family vay-cay to St. George. It was such a hectic time with packing, moving, and Alan graduating but I'm glad we took the time to go. It was a much needed break! I love taking trips just the 3 of us!
We spent lots of time at the park and I think this was when Deacon became obsessed with digging! He is such a boy! This picture was taken the day he turned 18 months.
We went to Swig more than I should admit! Nothing is better than the dirty diet coke.
We had so much fun getting together with one of my college besties, Skye, and her cute family. Deacon and Grahm had a blast and I wish we lived closer because they would be the best of buds.
We went hiking one day. Deacon was less than thrilled to be carried in a backpack, but he was cooperative for a short while. I let Alan do must of the carrying after I carried Deacon for about 5 minutes and thought my back was broken. Those backpacks are killer!
Deacon practically jumped in the pool when we got there!
Deacon loved the pretend fish and his favorite thing to do at the pool is fill up cups.
Deacon was pretty upset that I wanted him to wear a hat. The hat was taken off shortly after this picture was taken and no hat has touched his head since. I'm learning to pick my battles!
We had dinner at the Pizza Factory with Skye and her fam.
St. George has an awesome splash pad/wading pool park and Deacon had tons of fun!
One of our good family friends, Tommy, met us there as well and brought his darling little girl Avery! Deacon and her were instant friends and he has never taken a liking to another little girl like this! It was probably the funniest/cutest thing ever! His first kiss...
We had such a fun time and love when we get to spend time together as a family. It seems like good, quality time can be hard to come by with how crazy life gets! Deacon was such a great little traveler as well! Until next time St. George...











1 comment:
Such a fun little family trip! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment