Saturday, August 25, 2012

First Boat Ride

While we were in Utah we took Deacon out on his first boat ride. I must say we were a little disappointed with his reaction but I guess I should have known that a life jacket would be way too restricting for my super busy child!
He was very apprehensive when we first put his life jacket on then he was just mad and lots of tears followed. 
We eventually found a bigger life jacket on the boat that was less restricting and allowed him to tolerate the boat. 
Giving Daddy kisses after surfing. 
I was pretty excited that he was letting me hold him for once. 
And it only got better when he fell asleep in my arms. Pretty sure I can't remember the last time this has happened. It was heaven!
Thanks Hans and Laurie for a fun day. 

No comments: