I'm speaking for Alan, but I think he would agree that he had a fun birthday week with lots of celebrating. It started off with dinner at Pizzeria Limone and homemade cake after with my family. Alan always requests the same cake and it never disappoints.
We also went out to dinner with Alan's family and had a delicious ice-cream cake at the restaurant.
On Alan's actual birthday, I had a BBQ for him at his grandpa's house with our friends.
The birthday boy doing the grilling.
Deacon enjoyed a mum during dinner.
Of course there was corn hole.
Since my mom had already made Alan's favorite cake, I decided to attempt a Boston Creme Cake. I ended up having to make 2 yellow cakes but it all worked out and we will definitely make it again.
A big thank you to all our friends who came.
And Happy Birthday to the best husband/daddy we know!







2 comments:
Week long birthdays are the best! Hope you had a great birthday!
didn't know you did the friend BBQ! Fun!
Post a Comment