It was so much fun to celebrate Alan's first Father's Day! It truly has been the best thing in the world to watch Alan be a Dad. He is the best Dad and Deacon absolutely adores him! His eyes light up the second Alan gets home and there are many times when Deacon prefers Alan over me (sometimes I get a bit jealous). We really are so lucky to have such a hard working, funny, loving, and devoted Daddy in our home!
Unfortunately, Alan had to work on FAther's Day but we tried to pamper him when he got home.
Alan loves crab and I have never made it for him. With some tips from my mother-in-law I successfully made my first crab dinner, which included crab for Alan and chicken for me.
{Here is Alan hard at work trying to get to the meat...one reason I do not eat crab. Way too much work for a tiny piece of meat.}
I made Alan a photo book from Shutterfly with pictures of him and Deacon since he was born.Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy in the world!



2 comments:
super cute em! happy father's day alan!
super impressed with the lobster cooking and finding the dads rootbeer!! Happy Father's Day Al!
Post a Comment