Monday, February 27, 2012

Today...

Today has been one of those days...being a mom is HARD! Something has been off with Deacon for the last month and he just doesn't seem like himself. I have tried to come up with every excuse as to why he is acting the way he is...teething, reflux, sick, sensitive to my breast milk, you name it. Well after today I'm stumped! Anyway, I hope it's just a phase because we are going crazy over here at our house. But for now I'm gonna sit down and watch the Bachelor and look at these pictures to remind me that my baby isn't grouchy ALL the time!

1 comment:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

Emily, just wanted to tell you, you are an amazing little mom. Deacon is very lucky to have you. I promise we ALL have those moments, it's definitely not an easy job!