Deacon turned one month old today...where is the time going? I am loving every day with him and wish time would slow down. I almost feel frantic not wanting to miss out on one second with him. Before he was born I wondered whether I would have a hard time sharing him with others and I was exactly right. I am getting better but I'll admit I have been quite the "baby hog" with him!
We feel so blessed to have this sweet boy in our home and can't imagine life without him!
Here is what Deacon is up to at one month old:
Loves having his diaper changed...he is so vocal and coos and smiles while we change him
Sleeps between 5-6 hours at night...unfortunately he isn't always the best napper during the day
Loves to nurse...at least I think he does seeing as that's all he wants to do the past few days
Hates to burp but throws up if he doesn't
Still has a head full of blonde hair
Holds his head up really well
Likes to stand on his feet
Loves to be swaddled and bounced
Smiles...Alan and I like to think he is smiling at us
Loves to sprawl out on the ottoman
Hates getting in his car seat but likes going for car rides
Loves to look around
5 comments:
He is so freaking cute!!! Love his little face.
How fun! I am dying to see this little guy. We've been meaning too, but we have a had a nasty cold bouncing around our house for seriously a month. We've had your present since before he was born. He is such a doll and you look so good already! I am loving your pictures on facebook!! Hope you are doing well!
Em.... that cardi is adorable!
Love him! Hope you three are doing awesome! I'll be sure to come visit before the holidays! I'm pretty jealous that you have your little guy for Christmas!
I already love him!!!! He is adorable , I need to meet him! Lets get together over the holidays:)
Post a Comment