Sunday, September 4, 2011

32 Weeks

I turned 32 weeks today... I can't believe I can say I'm 8 months pregnant and having a baby next month! I am still loving every minute of being pregnant despite the not so fun side effects. Lucky for me, the nausea has returned these last couple of weeks. I thought I would only be dealing with aches and pains in the 3rd trimester but I was wrong! I'm frantically trying to get everything ready and it really isn't going so well seeing as all I want to do is lay on the couch after work each day. And then when I do try to get something done, I have to stop every 5 seconds because I'm out of breath and exhausted. Did anyone else have this problem? I had the most vivid dream of our sweet little boy the other night. Although I have SO much to do, I can't wait till he is here...

5 comments:

Clayton & Charish Hubbard said...

You are beautiful!!!

anya said...

You really do look amazing em... can't wait to meet your little man! Oh and that's a real bum deal that the nausea is back! What's up with that?!!

Emma said...

You are beautiful Emily! I am getting so excited for you.

Chase and Janessa said...

You look so dang cute! I can't WAIT for your little guy to get here. We need to Skype again soon!

Alana said...

Ok,I will admit it. Call me a creep,but I randomly came across your blog and now i stalk it. But hey the first step is admittance right? Well anyway-your blog is super cute, and I am so excited for you to have a little boy,they are the best! As for the being out of breath doing practically nothing...i was the same way. Good luck with the next couple of weeks!