Sunday, July 24, 2011

Babymoon Birthday

Alan turned the big 26 on July 17th. We figured it was the perfect weekend to take a little vacation, especially with the baby coming in only 3 short months. We decided to head to Park City for a couple of days. It was so fun to get away and spend some time just the two of us...wish we could do it more often!

We went to a concert at the canyons one night.
You had to sit on this massive hill to watch the concert. I think I nearly went into pre-term labor walking to the top to find a seat but it was well worth it. I don't know if we have ever laughed so hard watching the crazy characters that were sitting around us.
I'm not sure why I have never partaken of the "apple pie" caramel apple from the Chocolate Factory before. We are already planning our next trip to Park City to get another one.
We did some hiking one night and found the coolest trail.
I tried to make the hotel room festive for Alan's big day!
Alan requested Thai food for his birthday meal.
And he enjoyed dessert in bed later that night.
And while Alan celebrated his birthday, I made it to 25 weeks! I'm realizing my wardrobe is diminishing the bigger I get as I seem to be wearing the same few outfits in all my pictures....slightly embarrassing!
We had such a fun weekend and thoroughly enjoyed some much needed R&R. And a big shout out to the the most amazing husband I could ever ask for. I am a very lucky girl.

3 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

Looks like a blast! I see he got his watch... very cute.

Learn to love those clothes... you'll be seeing them for months after you give birth. We can have a burning party together at some point :)

Mickenzie said...

So cute! Looks like you had a good time

anya said...

Looks like a blast! Scott and I might be headed up to PC for a weekend getaway for our anniversary. I can't wait!