Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!

We headed to Utah over the weekend to spend some time with our family and friends. And since it was Easter, we put together a little gift for our families.
We made everyone an egg with some treats inside...
And included this too...
We couldn't be happier to announce the upcoming addition to our little family. We are so in love with this baby already!

14 comments:

anya said...

so sad we missed this cute announcement in person! we are soooooo excited for you! Congrats!!!

Lindsay Rosas said...

Ahhhh!!!! Em!!! I am SO excited for you :) Congratulations!!!!!

Emma said...

Congrats Em and Alan! I'm so happy for you guys. Em we need to chat ASAP. I hope that you are feeling well. Call me:)

Larsens said...

Congrats you guys!! I am way excited for you! Hope your doing good and we'll have to meet up when your in town next!!

todd and erin said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting. I am excited for what you and Alan get to experience. Having a baby is amazing!

Mickenzie said...

So cute!! I can't wait for October!!

The Nielsens said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you two. What a cute way to announce.

Andrea :) said...

Congratulations!! I am so thrilled for you guys! :)

Skye said...

i am absolutely thrilled for you guys!! can't wait to meet this little one. G needs a buddy! love you hopefully we get to see you in a couple of weeks

Kurt and Jordan said...

EMILY!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooo excited for you:) Congrats to you 2.. I can't wait for you to be a mom it's the best!

Mrs. Hashimoto said...

congratulations emily and alan! that is so wonderful :)

Chase and Janessa said...

Yay yay yay! I'm so glad you officially announced :) We couldn't be happier for you guys! And so excited we get to have babies together !

mjm said...

CONGRATS Em and Al!!! How exciting.

Ashlee said...

CONGRATS...best news ever! Wish I knew when you guys last visited!! wahoo....