Saturday, January 15, 2011

What are the chances?

So I was sitting in a meeting at work on Thursday when a co-worker passes me a note that says, "I think the UPS truck just hit your car". I wasn't quite sure what to think so I headed outside and this is what I found...
All the UPS driver managed to say to me was, "It could have been worse". Seriously, like that is supposed to make me feel better. Apparently he got out of his truck to take a package into our building and when he came out his truck had magically rolled into my car. He claims his clutch malfunctioned...but really, what are the chances of that happening?
The bad news is that my car looks like this. The good news is that UPS has insurance!

3 comments:

Shan and Cam said...

dude... that is hilarious.

anya said...

the clutch malfunctioned? right.

Kurt and Jordan said...

Oh my gosh, I am SOOOO Sorry, but I did laugh about that!!! Seriously what are the chances, haha!!! Glad you no one was walking behind it when it "malfunctioned" haha I guess it could of been worse!!!