Monday, January 17, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas was wonderful this year. I think this might be partly due to the fact that I took the whole week after Christmas off plus a couple days before Christmas. In fact, I loved it so much that I plan to take this much time off every year.
We spent Christmas morning with Alan's family.
I scored big time with these sunglasses I got Alan. Not only were they one of his favorite gifts...I think they were one of mine. I will gladly throw his old ones away for him!
We had dinner with my my family later that night and opened more gifts.
Gotta love the photo with Luke and Millie. I'm pretty sure Luke is starting to get sick of me taking pictures with him.

The whole family minus Shan, Cam, and Weston...oh and my dad taking the picture!
Thanks to our wonderful families for being way too generous to us!

No comments: