Check out our beautiful view from the beach house!
We went to L.A. one day and saw Cats. I really wish it would have been Wicked but we still had a good time despite the three hours it took us to get there because of traffic. This is definitely one positive about living in Poky.
We were able to meet up with Kylee and Eddie after the show at The Grove and went to dinner. It was so great to see them.

Shopping at the Spectrum
Alan braved the ocean water a couple times...I opted to lay on the beach.
Alan purchased his first pair of rainbows and is reaping the benefits!
We took a couple of bike rides on the beach. Oh how I wish I could do this every morning.
I think I gained 10 pounds due to excessive amounts of frozen yogurt. We found one awesome place that had red velvet flavor...delicious! I'm thinking of opening a franchise in Poky...
This picture was taken from a branch in a tree thanks to Alan's creativity.
Our good friend Tally was in Cali for his Spring Break. He came over one night and we had smores on the beach...so fun.
We had a fabulous trip and are dreading being back in the grind of things. We were warmly greeted by Pocatello with some snow...lucky us!
8 comments:
We sure loved seeing you guys. Thanks for spending you anniversary with us.
OOOO... that looked really fun. Loved all the pics. I can't believe Al has waited till now to get rainbows... he'll never go back. Glad you had fun! And I'm dying about the red velvet cake flavor. That sounds to die for.
that sounds so fun! and your so lucky that you got to see ky and ed. miss you! and yes....open that frozen yogurt place. that would be so fun.
Looks like a blast Em and Al! You know what's funny... I bought Scott Rainbow's a few birthdays back and he hates them. He'd rather where his old navy cheapo's any day of the week. Go figure.
How fun!! I didn't know it was already your one year anniversary!! That is awesome!! Congrats and crazy how fast time goes!!
Wow, what a fun vaca... I'm jealous of the beach. I am totally craving it. I'm glad you posted so many pics, what a way to celebrate your anniversary, congrats on making the 1 year mark... did you eat some cake?
SO FUN! i love self timer! I Like that all three of us girls have bangs these days! glad you were able to celebrate 1 year!! love you guys
How fun for you guys! Congrats on the anniversary! Your pictures make me jealous. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment