Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Scofield

A couple weekends ago we went to Scofield Reservoir for the weekend with Alan's dad. He has a cabin there and I have heard so much about it as long as I have known Alan but I have never been there. We had quite the weekend. The weather put a damper in some of our plans but we were still able to do some fishing, ride the four-wheelers, and sat around the camp fire.

One of the highlights of the trip was taking Bodie the dog in our car to the cabin. This required a lot of negotiation and finally we accepted Mikey's offer to cover the backseat with a sheet and clean the car when we got home.

I learned an interesting fact about Alan on the trip. He was an avid boondoggler as a child. We found a piece of boondoggle at the cabin and he showed me how to do it. I know have a fabulous keychain!



The breakfast chefs!

Alan and I were the sequence champions

3 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Hilarious about the boondogle.

anya said...

Looks like so much fun! Ya know... I'd totally take Alan for a boondogle addict. Hilarious!

Jeff and Linz said...

How fun!! Alan's fam is all mini me's! Boondoggle!!?? ha ha ha I haven't seen that stuff in ages. Way to be Al!