Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Memorial Day and the Bees Game

This post is a bit late but we had a fabulous Memorial Day and enjoyed spending time with our families. The evening started off with a barbeque with the Neidig clan. The BBQ consisted of great food, croquet, and entertainment provided by Lucas. We love this boy and have been so blessed since he was born!







After the BBQ we headed over to Alan's house. I played Wii Fit for the first time and unfortunately my age was 35! I've got some work to do!


We also went to the Bees game last weekend with Alan's family. It was a blast and they did fireworks at the end of the game.


And best of all...my sweet husband brought me flowers before the game. I love him!

We are grateful for the time we are able to spend with our families and are so blessed to have them in our lives!

6 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Cute bangs!

anya said...

YOU GOT BANGS! CUTE!!!

PS Can you send me the pics of the BBQ at Brents?

Shannon and Cameron said...

Cute bangs Em!!!!

-Cam

Anonymous said...

you guys are so cute!! I love the bangs too!!! :)

Skye said...

love the bangs! you guys always have fun!

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

Ok, I love your bangs. You are gorgeous. So I know that your dad was sort of joking at the wedding about adding to his grandchildren, but I think that Lucas needs a friend. Actually, I think that Mary does. JK, Em, but really :)