Back in November Alan had a Pharmacy Job Fair to attend in Boise. One of my best friends, Melissa, recently moved there so I decided to tag along and make a trip out of it! Melissa and I were friends in High School. She is one of those amazing friends where you can pick right up where you left off even though you don't get to see each other very often. She has a little boy who is just 1 month younger than Deacon so I couldn't wait to get our boys together.
I'm still slightly embarrassed about how the trip went. I think everything that could have gone wrong went wrong! For some reason, Deacon was completely not himself, slept horribly, and was soooo grumpy! The first day he rammed a push toy into Will and made him bleed and the second day he threw up. I'm talking projectile vomit all over her floor and rug. I seriously wanted to die! But of course Melissa was super sweet and actually cleaned Deacon's puke while I put him in the bath. I am forever indebted to her! Despite the drama, we managed to have a good time!
Deacon was obsessed with this little car and loved pushing Will around. We could not stop cracking up. He was running so fast with it that it was nearly dragging him down the driveway.
The iPad was literally our saving grace on the trip. I'm not sure how he is so obsessed with this thing because he rarely ever gets it but Mickey is our miracle worker in times of crisis!
While our husbands were gone during the day we took the boys to the aquarium.
One afternoon we went over to Melissa's in-laws amazing house and had a blast playing in the yard.
The shnaggle tooth was in full force on this trip! So awkward and so cute at the same time!
We went to Kneaders one morning for breakfast...so good!
We had a blast and Melissa was the best host! She seriously waited on us hand and foot! Hopefully we can go back for a visit in the near future. Thanks Broadbents!










No comments:
Post a Comment