Since starting Pharmacy School, Alan has tried to be super involved and has been apart of numerous clubs and student organizations. He even started the National Community Pharmacist Association on the Idaho State Campus. Because of this, I wasn't surprised when he came home from school one day and said he was going to run for a Senator position for Idaho State. He originally wanted to run for the Pharmacy school but one of his good friends also wanted to run for this position. Not only is Alan getting his Pharm D., but he is concurrently getting his MBA so he decided to run for the Graduate School Senator.
Luckily, he was able to get involved with an awesome party that did a lot of campaigning for him. Alan came up with these clever posters thanks to his lunchbox!
{Unfortunately, this picture was taken after his posters had weathered many rainy days!}
Yes, he really does take his lunch to school in that everyday. Apparently people stop him on campus and comment on his lunch box on a regular basis. I am now eating my words for making fun of him when he bought it because he WON! So here's to the latest and greatest Graduate Senator...I may be a little biased! So proud of you babe!
3 comments:
Ok, that is hilarious. Congrats Al Bear. Btw, I like the new blog header... meant to tell you that for awhile now.
way to go al!! thats awesome! where did you get that amazing lunch box? I have a soft spot for the superman things... super skye was always my slogan! congrats again you over achiever!
ok. that poster is hilarious. so alan. love it! congrats al bear!
Post a Comment