Sunday, February 13, 2011

Be Mine Valentine

My girlfriends and I decided it would be fun to do something sweet for our hubbies for Valentine's Day. Charish had the brilliant idea of doing a scavenger hunt...I think the guys might beg to differ! We got together and planned where each stop would be and Cali wrote some very creative clues! I tricked Alan into thinking the two of us were going to dinner. While he was getting ready I told him I had to run an errand. A couple minutes later I called him and told him to look under his pillow. This is what he found...
The girls were just one step ahead of the guys dropping off the clues. I know these next few pictures are repetivitive but I had to document each stop. The first stop was McKees...the local pet store.
We hid the clue under the bandana.
Coldstone...
Footlocker...

Gold's Gym...
Winco...
The last clue led the guys to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays.
After dinner we headed to the Hubbard's house for some Minute to Win it games. It was quite entertaining!

And we ended the night with a cheeseball group photo!
We are so lucky to have such great friends here in Poky!
Happy Valentine's Day!

5 comments:

anya said...

oh my gosh em! looks like so much fun!!!

Shan and Cam said...

looks like it turned out cute! i love minute to win it!!

Mickenzie said...

Cute pictures!! I like your header good job!

Calista said...

SO fun!!! If anyone asks me about my v-day weekend, I'm going to refer them to your blog! haha! It was a blast!

Kurt and Jordan said...

How cute, your such a good wife!!!! I wish I lived by you we would have so much fun!!!!!!!!!