Thanksgiving dinner was great and it wasn't too bad hanging by the pool after we ate!
We played some intense games of Sequence...it's an awesome game if you haven't played it!
We went hiking at Snow Canyon
We got some great deals on Black Friday at Tai Pan. Alan was pretty happy when I dragged him out of bed at 6:00 a.m. to look for Christmas decorations. Lucky for us we found a Christmas tree and some great decorations and a FREE purse. I only had to spend $200 to get it! What a deal!
I relived my childhood with a game of kick-ball! It was quite the competition with some awesome catches and home-runs.
And to top off the trip I got to see Skye!
We have been so blessed this year and we have so much to be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving!







6 comments:
Looks like a fun thanksgiving
Hey I was at Tai Pan in St. George on black friday too! I definitely wasn't here at 6 a.m. though.. you go girl! :)
looks like fun em! sorry the timing was all off for you to see lucas on that sunday. we'll see you in a week or two though, right?
Funn thanksgiving i am glad you guys were in SG!! And i am glad we got to see each other in the mix of the crazy holiday! love you guys tons!
Glad you had a fun holiday!!!! I love St George! You need to take pictures now of your tree:) Hope you guys have a great Christmas
How fun! I love that you played kick ball. That's the greatest game!
Post a Comment