We had a great Halloween this year but unfortunately we didn't dress up. Things have been so hectic lately that we never got around to finding costumes. The weekend before Halloween we went to Salt Lake and went to Thriller. I LOVE this performance and try to go every year. I was a little disappointed this year because I thought it has been better in the past but it was still a great night.
On Halloween night we headed to Idaho Falls with Dani and Ray to go to Cafe Rio and a haunted house. Did I mention that they are building a Cafe Rio in Pocatello...we are pretty excited due to the extreme lack of restaurants here. I felt like I was in middle school all over again waiting in line for the haunted house. It was quite hilarious!
5 comments:
cute purple shirt!
I'm still mad that we didn't get to see more of the dancing.. :)
fun halloween! i am glad you guys have fun friends to go do things with. I am kinda bummed i just found out our only friends in st. George are moving up north. i miss good friends!! love you
I went to Thriller in St. George this year. It was awesome!! I have never seen anything like it. I hope life is going good for you!! I miss ya. Have a great day.
em... can't believe yout took pictures with the freaky girls at Thriller! They scare me! :)
Post a Comment