Friday, May 8, 2009

Cancun!!!

We are headed to Cancun tomorrow for our belated honeymoon! We are so excited and just a tiny bit nervous about the swine flu scare. But don't worry...we have stocked up on lysol wipes and hand sanitizer. It is going to be fabulous and a much needed vacation after the craziness of the last couple of months! Oh...and I wanted to congratulate Alan on graduating with his bachelors this semester from Westminster. I am so proud of him. And the good news...four years down, only four more to go! I will post when we get home from our trip!

1 comment:

Jonny and Haley said...

Just wanted to say hi and I am glad I found your blog! I hope you are having a wonderful honeymoon and I am so sad I missed the wedding (just like the shower...out of town, lame excuse I know). Hope all is well with you and maybe I will run into you at a Maverick sometime!